X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Traveler48 — St. Louis Missouri USA
  • Teechip 41454 Christy St Fremont, California USA

Teechip, ooShirt, teepro, Little Raymonds print shop, Scalable press, Teetepe, Little Rock Tee, Teepro Facebook predator who steals money from customers Fremont California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Teechip uses a constant stream of Facebook ads to sell its T-shirts. It offers both custom (you design) or their own. Unfortunately, their are multiple claims of their shirts steal intellectual property from individual artists or making subpar custom shirts for clients.

In my case, I ordered one of their shirts. I received an email confirming the order, but saying that the shirt wouldn't ship until over one week after the "campaign" was completed. The date given for the end of the campaign was the same date as the order and email date, May 25. The next day I received an email stating that the shirt would ship sometime between June 1 - June 4.

I heard nothing more until very late June 8 when I received an email with a link asking me to review the T-shirt I had received. I hit the link and gave both the company and the shirt one star because I couldn't give a rating any lower than that. I mentioned in the review that I never received anything from them.

The next day, I clicked on the tracking number they had sent me and found out it was fake. When I later told them that, they never responded. I contacted support and was sent to a different website to complete a form. Within two minutes of the form submittal I had what I believe was an automated response saying I had received the product and no refund would be forthcoming.

After I wrote them back two more times explaining that I never received the shirt, they sent back a date and time that the shirt allegedly was around my mail box. Unfornately, that was also the same day they claimed it was shipped, so my T-shirt was in two places at the same time! It was clear that I was working with someone overseas when I received my last two responses because they didn't make sense. The Internet suggested India, China and even Venezula as possible manufacturing countries.

I am out $31. It could have been worse I guess. I contacted my credit card company to get the money back and blocked further potential charges. This company is a total scam and is not really located in the US. The folks behind it are interested only in stealing your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2017 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teechip/fremont-california-94538/teechip-ooshirt-teepro-little-raymonds-print-shop-scalable-press-teetepe-little-roc-1378259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair