Complaint Review: US Airways

Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

US Airways When I took a look at the window, I was shocked Phoenix Arizona

Flight Date: January 08, 2014 - 6:10am
Flight Number: US 2816 (BUR-PHX)

I was shocked:

My seat was - 9A, when I took a look at the window, I was shocked (Picture is attached), I don't understand, how does the aircraft  high risk, which carries a lot of passengers, can be operated in this state on the territory of America in the 21st century? When and by whom, were inspected, and approved license to fly this vessel?

Baggage Damage:

My Carry-on is normal size, up to 45 in/115 cm (14 x 9 x 22 in or 36 x 23 x 56 cm). When I brought it on the board, it didn't fit. А stewardess tagged my carry-on, and took it away in the cargo section. When I got my carry-on in Phoenix at 9:11am +/-, it was all in scratches (Picture is attached), before that it was a new luxury carry-on. [continued below]....

..... I have a good experience with the Express "Southwest Airlines", and all of a сarry-on fitted properly. Why didn't you improve your jets ?

When I went back to Los Angeles: January 13, 2014 - 4:05pm US 2816 (CUN-PHX) -> 9:05pm US 2830 (PHX-BUR), I got my baggage in Burbank, CA at 9:31pm +/-, it was all damaged (Picture is attached).

Me, as a customer, I want to be safe, and comfort in the first place.

Sincerely,
Maxim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-airways/phoenix-arizona-85034/us-airways-when-i-took-a-look-at-the-window-i-was-shocked-phoenix-arizona-1124982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content