Complaint Review: Verizon Fios - Orange New Jersey

• Reported By: Angela — Orange United States
  • Verizon Fios

Orange, New Jersey
    United States

Verizon Fios Verizon Migration to Fios scams customers into paying more money for services. Orange New Jersey

I got this statement below in an email today.

(We're sorry to see you go. This email confirms that your Security + Cloud subscription has been canceled. If this cancellation was an error, please contact us at 1.800.567.6789.  This number won't even go through on my landline, but it goes through on my cell, what's up with that?!   Security + Cloud will be removed from your monthly billing, generally within 1 to 2 billing cycles. If applicable, you will receive a pro-rated refund for the portion of the monthly charge paid in advance prior to the change of service.   Should you decide in the future that you'd like to utilize either or both of these services, please visit verizon.com/Home/Utilities/Security.)

What is this, my bill was supposed to be in the $60+ something range after taxes with McAfee security included, then I get hoodwinked by Fios, because they bundle everything and you can't get out of it, so you get services you don't want, and can't drop them to make your bill lower.  They discontinue a service just to say, we don't "that anymore" we have "this now" then they jack up your bill.  They talk of loyalty discounts, but they're not loyal to my financial situation, my fixed income stays the same while this bill ridiculously goes up.  This isn't fair and I will be looking into another provider, because Verizon Fios are scamming their customers and robbing them blind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-fios/orange-new-jersey/verizon-fios-verizon-migration-to-fios-scams-customers-into-paying-more-money-for-service-1443171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content