Complaint Review: Watch Repairs USA - Rockville Centre New York

• Watch Repairs USA
    100 N Centre Ave
    Rockville Centre, New York
    United States

Watch Repairs USA Watchrepairsusa.com They were supposed to overhaul my Rado Watch Rockville Centre New York

TERRIBLE!! I had them troubleshoot my broken watch. They told me that water leaked into the watch case damaging many parts. They gave me a quote to do a full overhaul and I accepted. However, when my watch arrived there was a tiny note saying to be careful because the watch was no longer water proof!!!!

Cautioned me about getting any water on the watch, even splashing when washing hands! Who wants to pay over $529 to overhaul a watch and not fix the problem that led to it breaking----only Watch Repairs USA would do something like this and they refused to give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/watch-repairs-usa/rockville-centre-new-york-11570/watch-repairs-usa-watchrepairsusacom-they-were-supposed-to-overhaul-my-rado-watch-rockvi-1451463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content