X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Scott — Manchester NH United States
  • Brokerpriceopinion.com

, CO
    United States

Brokerpriceopinion.com First Valuation Roberta@firstvaluation.com is NOT paying for BPOS completed 2018 CO

I have not been paid for BPOS completed. I have called, emailed and have not been called back. I can reach their valuations department who promises a call back, but I have never been called back.

In October i was promised a check and asked to do mor eorders. I completed them thinking it would help get my check, it did not, it was never sent. Upon googling the company plus complaints i have found many other agents who also have not been paid for orders.

I am in the process of leining those properties which i completed orders on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2018 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brokerpriceopinioncom/co/brokerpriceopinioncom-first-valuation-robertafirstvaluationcom-is-not-paying-for-bpos-1467260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content