Complaint Review: downloadinstant.com - Washington District of Columbia

• Reported By: Fortunato — Williamstown New Jersey United States
  • downloadinstant.com

Washington, District of Columbia
    United States

downloadinstant.com Sold Microsoft Office download/activation with bogus Product key information Washington District of Columbia

I purchased downloadable version of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional (Lifetime License) via downloadinstant.com. After creating an account, selecting my items for purchase and paying with my credit card, I was given the License code at checkout. After downloading the software, I was prompted to enter the Product Key with the option to activate via internet or by phone. I had no success using either method. The download key I have is not a valid key. I was able to use the product for 30-days without activation. However, my repeated efforts to activate the software with Microsoft had failed. I cannot use this product as it is now "unlicensed". I sent download instant an email requesting help and I've called . No response. I have filed a Purchase Dispute with my credit card company. I did not get what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/downloadinstantcom/washington-district-of-columbia/downloadinstantcom-sold-microsoft-office-downloadactivation-with-bogus-product-key-info-1433297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content