X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Keyes Toyota - Van Nuys California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nancy — Beverly Hills California United States of America
  • Keyes Toyota 5855 Van Nuys Blvd. Van Nuys, California United States of America

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I leased an RX350 from Keyes Toyota. I was told during negotiations that they will pay for the remaining months on my leased Mercedes. I told them that I had either 2 or 3 months left. They said it was not a problem. They never said that I had to be the one to find out the exact months. I didn't know if I had paid the last month or not when I first leased the mercedes. They said, "no problem."

When I received a bill to pay for a month on the Mercedes I called the salesman at Keyes. His response was,"If we had to pay that month then your lease payments would have been more." Since we were with him only one day and leased the car that day, how did he know that we would have had to pay more. This leads me to believe that he knew all along what was due on the Mercedes at the time I was there or he was just lying.

So they didn't pay all the months of their verbal commitment. I now know that I was ripped off by them, they knew exactly what they were doing.

I should have not gotten the car that day. I should have gone home and found out exactly how many months I had left on the Mercedes but they led me to believe that it was up to THEM to get that information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/keyes-toyota/van-nuys-california-91401/keyes-toyota-sneaky-van-nuys-california-602090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

*Nancy, Make sure to read "COME CLEAN POEM" over at the Bank of America page of this site. It appears where....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, May 11, 2010
"WHO OWNS THE FED POEM" is posted.

Simply go over to the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site and look for "WHO OWNS THE FED POEM" and you'll be able to find "COME CLEAN POEM".

*I believe that your name was mentioned in "COME CLEAN POEM".
(It's a poem about Toyota.)

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair