Complaint Review: Lumber Liquidators - Toano Virginia

3000 john deere rd
    Toano, Virginia
    United States

Lumber Liquidators People in stores have NO PRODUCT TRAINING Toano Virginia

I waste my time going into 2 of their stores only to discover that employees have no formal product training. I ended up buying and installiing the wrong flooriing for my basement.

When I did a little investigating I found out that the entire Training Department quit because a complete fool (Rachel Becke) was put in the director position with absolutely no training experience and no product experience.  And here is the kicker, when everyone who knew anything about training quit, they decided that they did not need a training dept.

I  discovered someone in the HR dept who hated Rachel Becke and she told me that Lumber Liquidators is possibly in serious violation of the law and could not stand an audit.  Sounds like formalgahide all over again?

A billion dollar a year company and no Training Dept. I had to tear out the installed flooring and went to home depot for some good advice and the right flooring. I will not be ripped off by Lumber Liquidators again because I will never go there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lumber-liquidators/toano-virginia-23235/lumber-liquidators-people-in-stores-have-no-product-training-toano-virginia-1464220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content