Complaint Review: National Positions - Agoura Hills California

• National Positions
    5012 Cheseboro
    Agoura Hills, California
    United States of America

National Positions NationalPositions.com Deceptive and Persistent Spamming Agoura Hills, California

*Author of original report: National Positions Update

Over the last year our company has received well over 5,000 spam forms from National Positions. Despite my numerous phone calls and emails to NationalPositions.com, the spamming continues on a daily basis - it's not unusual for us to receive 100+ in a single day.

The messages are all very much the same, NationalPositions.com is using various G-Mail accounts to field responses. Although the spam form does not mention National Positions.......every single time that I have requested further information......some Bozo salesperson calls from National Positions. My repeated complaints are met with the same response that we will take you off the list.......or they blame a marketing company in India they are paying to generate leads.

If they were such a great SEO company........why can't they find clients searching for "SEO"? A quick search on Google for "National Positions Scam" will reveal that I am not alone - this company has reputation for spamming.......I am only happy that I never sent them a check! There are many people who have lost thousands of dollars to this rip-off company.

I have filed complaints with California Attorney Generals Office, The FTC, Better Business Bureau and Go-Daddy Domains by Proxy Dept. Spamming is illegal with penalties in California starting at $50 per transmission and up to $25,000 per day. If your company is receiving spam email and spam forms from National Positions - They probably look like one of the thousands we have received below:

A-_FIRST_NAME: Austin
H-COUNTRY: USA
I_-_PHONE: 310-836-4567
J-COMPANY:
K-PROJECTS: s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-positions/agoura-hills-california-91301/national-positions-nationalpositionscom-deceptive-and-persistent-spamming-agoura-hills-588870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

National Positions Update

AUTHOR: Spam Reporter - (United States of America)

The Spam Advertisement Forms Have Finally Stopped!!!

Thank you National Positions for sticking with your promise..... I am happy to report success with correcting the problems we reported on Rip Off Report. The owner of National Positions contacted me last month and expressed his genuine concerns regarding the problems we had from a third party marketing company they had hired. This problem we had is over - Thank you National Positions for correcting this situation.