Complaint Review: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC - West Palm Beach Florida
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC Relationship Managers Destroyed my Credit Score / Overcharge on Escrow Account West Palm Beach Florida
1. I was seeking a legit Loan Modification since I was worked over pretty good when I did a ReFi 12/2005 when I was on a Transplant List, Desperate, and not making a lot of sense at the time.
2. My Escrow Account is overcharged!
3. I want to pay Property Taxes and Homeowners Insurance on my own! 3 years ago I switched H.O. Insurance and so Ocwen was paying for 2 insurance policies and I was paying for it out of Escrow Account!
4. If they won't do anything, I think I will hire a legit Attorney and take them to court!
5. I've requested a rolling ledger from when I received the original Fraudulent ReFi back in 2005 and they wouldn't provide it!
I had a company try and do a loan Modification for me and all they did was bleed me dry and not do a thing for me except put me deeper in debt with Ocwen.
- I finally ended up borrowing money from a friend and brought everything current with Ocwen!
- They charged me all kinds of Foreclosure Fees and refuse to give a detailed invoice of the charges!
- They are over charging on my Escrow account!
- I brought my account current 10/12/18 and it is still showing over 140 days past due on Credit Reports. I've called them and they said they have reported it and Credit Reporting agencies, say they didn't!
- Bottom line...they are in court everyday, get fined millios, and the next day, it's business as usual!
- Their numbers don't add up and and they get away with it!
- I would think there would be enough victims to file a Class Action against these Con Artists
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2018 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc/west-palm-beach-florida-33416-4736/ocwen-loan-servicing-llc-relationship-managers-destroyed-my-credit-score-overcharge-on-1470295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.