Complaint Review: Razoreye Media Group - Internet

Internet
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Razoreye Media Group SCAM!! SCAM!! Razoreye Media Group is a scam!! SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cancellations are accepted

Does this "company" even exist? First of all, this "FREE" trial membership provides the most useless information. It is incomplete and the email addresses provided are not legit! So, I cancel minutes after signing up. Then I see my balance on my debit card and see that they have charged $39.95 to my card! For what?? Okay, just a mistake I think so I send an email.....and another...and another...nothing! Okay, so I call the phone # provided (long distance might I add) leave a message and hope they will call me....well, you guessed it: NOTHING!! This company is a scam and needs to be stopped! I think it is funny that"craig" has said on other posts that they deal with million of people and have very few problems. Well, there are at least 13 complaints on this site within the past month and who knows how many on other various sites. I want my money back!!!!

CC
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/razoreye-media-group/internet/razoreye-media-group-scam-scam-razoreye-media-group-is-a-scam-scam-scam-scam-i-272950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Cancellations are accepted

AUTHOR: Jessica Philips - (U.S.A.)

CC,

As was mentioned in the site, unless canceled within three days, the free three day trial membership is converted to the monthly membership, and will charge monthly the monthly fee of $39.95. The cancellation can be requested in cancellation@razoreye.com, or support@razoreye.com. It would be advisable to send another cancellation request if no confirmation has been received.

Razoreye is a legitimate company in existence for more than 10 years, and assure that there are no intentions of scams whatsoever. Support receives millions of mails everyday for questions and assistance with searches, and they are responded to continuously as they arrive. Minimal requests are also received, and are dealt with immediately.

Jessica Phillips