Complaint Review: Rooms to Go - Tampa Florida

Tampa, Florida
    United States

Rooms to Go Rooms to Go kids Defective product tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us!

I purchased a full bedroom for my son.   Delivered 2/21/2018.   I spent over $1,300.

My mistake not to call the first time a drawer fell out but I have a full time housekeepere so I don't put the clothes away and wasnt' made aware until I tried to put something in a drawer.   By child who is 10 now doesn't pull or touch the drawers BUT if he did, he would be injured.

Every single drawer has somehow come detached the middle and only support has come loose and won't open propertly or close properly.

Clearly, if this product has been discontined, there was a problem.

Thank you for your assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rooms-to-go/tampa-florida/rooms-to-go-rooms-to-go-kids-defective-product-tampa-florida-1451383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: JT - (United States)

Something definitely isn't right here and we would love to help you get to the bottom of it. If you could send us your order info and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com we'd be happy to look into this for you!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us!

AUTHOR: JT - (United States)