Complaint Review: Summit Resort Marketing - Orlando Florida

• Phone: 877-2644232
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Summit Resort Marketing , Victor Negron Marketing RIPOFFS Orlando Florida

I am too, a RIPOFF victim. Back in December, Victor Negron called me saying,(I already have clients to rent out your unit. We need to rent it out, supposively the people wanted my unit for Superbowl weekend.) He said, (they are ready and want your unit.)

Unfortunately I thought it was true, So I went ahead and trusted them. Boy were they ready, especially when it was time for me to give them my checking acount.

So we went through the whole process. He told me that they were mailing all the paperwork. I just had to sign everything with the right information and mail it back. Man was I happy. This was four months ago, as of right now I have never gotten the contract yet.

So I called them, I never did talk to Victor. He is never there. He is either off, out to lunch, or busy. They always tell me to call back the next day. So I do, then they give me another excuse. Then all of a sudden their phone number is not a valid number anymore. So I got tired of calling, so then I decided I'm going to e-mail them. Maybe some employee would know about my situation, and help me. Yeah right. Nobody ever answered the e-mail I sent them. Well now here I am wanting my money back. Anybody out there with units to rent or sell. Make sure whenever Summit Resort call you all wanting to rent or sell your units. BEWARE of them, hope nobody else falls for this scam.

Pete
palmview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-resort-marketing/orlando-florida-32819/summit-resort-marketing-victor-negron-marketing-ripoffs-orlando-florida-439533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content