X  |  CLOSE

• ATT

Fayetteville, georgia
    United States

ATT Failure to provide service to a ww2 veteran Fayetteville georgia

I have cable tv cellular and landline, and internet with ATT.  My service has been out for over a month.  For over a month I have had an exposed wire owned by ATT laying in my backyard.  I have reported it over 15 times.  They sent out workers twice.  Neither time was any work done to get the downed wires out of my yard, nor was my phone internet etc repaired.  This wire is not only down in my yard it also is laying in the street for cars to continually run over and over again.  I have called and called and get transfered around from one dept to another.  I am an elderly (over 80 yrs old) WW2 veteran and my wife has huntingtons disease and recently had a fall which require brain surgery.  We especially need phone services incase of an emergency.  This has gone on for over a month and we don't know what to do. As you can see in the photos this is dangerous to my family. [continued below]....

..... My grandkids aren't allow to play outside because of the exposed wires, and the area is becoming overgrown which adds to the dangers of the wires being touched. It has become so overgrown over the past month but I am unable to cut the grass in this area. Before much longer I will have to hire someone to cut it. Can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2018 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att/fayetteville-georgia-30215/att-failure-to-provide-service-to-a-ww2-veteran-fayetteville-georgia-1456268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content