X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Robert — St. Louis MO United States
  • B&H Photo Video New York, NY United States

B&H Photo Video B&H Big & Ugly New York NY

I have not enjoyed my last half dozen shopping experiences at B&H.  I've been a customer over ten years.  Once a place for great prices and a decent website, B&H has grown too large in my opinion.  It no longer values a customer or earns your business.  The company has paid out millions in discrimination cases against women, Asians, Hispanics and others.  It's gotten ugly.  People don't matter.  It's all about the units.  You won't matter to them.

In a recent exchange of emails with their fixer, Henry Posner, he never once addressed me by name, or said Hi or Hello or thanked me for my business.  Call  me old-fashioned, am I just meat in their machine?  B&H grinds out transactions and has made its owner a near billionaire.  Congratulations to him.  I prefer a company that values my business.  There is more to a business than price.  You can get a price lots of places.  B&H, where's the smile?

Respectfully, there are many options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2019 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bh-photo-video/new-york-ny-10001/bh-photo-video-bh-big-ugly-new-york-ny-1471090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content