X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BluePay - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Alex — Florida United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BluePay 184 Shuman Blvd STE 350 Internet United States of America

BluePay - Bluepay.com Do not trust them! Period. They are not worth a dime of your time. They hit me with a bunch of hidden fees, including a huge fee when I cancelled a contract I didn't know I had in the first place. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I just finished filling a complain with the BBB. I really don't understand how they still have an A rating, I just hope it doesn't last for much longer.

The sales speech is totally different from what you sign, don't go with them unless you are a lawyer and know all the tricks.

First, somehow I signed up for a contract I didn't know I had. the next month, they hit me with a $99.00 fee out of nowhere, they just take it out of your bank account.

Second, when I tried to cancel my account, they said "sure no problem" they didn't even mentioned anything about the contract they knew I had. Next day they took $295.00 out my bank account just like that. I was paying a $14.95 service fee a month, imagine a cancellation fee that is as much as 20 months of service.

Third, I called them up and tried to work it out with them. Fine if I didn't see the contract fine print, fine if it is my fault. What about waiving the fee? What about cutting the fee in half at least? No, ok, what about just re-activating the account and I keep paying the service like nothing happened? No was their answer.

So basically they didn't give me a choice other than file the complain and of course closing my bank account.

Don't trust them, don't go with them for anything, save yourself your time and hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bluepay/internet/bluepay-bluepaycom-do-not-trust-them-period-they-are-not-worth-a-dime-of-your-time-541247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair