X  |  CLOSE

• Coleman Furniture
    333 Washington Ave
    Cedarhurst, New York
    United States

Coleman Furniture Renegade Furniture Defective Sofa - Failed to Provide Repaired Replacement Cedarhurst New York

Defects surfaced with a sofa purchased from (and covered under warranty with) Coleman Furniture.

Coleman advised us to donate defective sofa to charity and obtain/forward a donation receipt - of which was done - and Coleman Furniture would provide a replacement sofa.

I paid to have the replacement sofa shipped. Replacement sofa was received, but also found defective. Delivery was refused and Coleman was advised, along with video and photos of defects.

Coleman Furniture then agreed to repair and return the defective sofa, indicating parts were necessary for the repair.

After waiting for months (without a sofa), the replacement was NEVER DELIVERED. I then filed a dispute with my credit card for the replacement sofa's shipping charge, advising Coleman I would reauthorize the shipping charge once I received a delivery confirmation for the replacement sofa.

I never received a delivery confirmation. Coleman now indicates replacement sofa was destroyed and I am without the sofa I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2019 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coleman-furniture/cedarhurst-new-york-11516/coleman-furniture-renegade-furniture-defective-sofa-failed-to-provide-repaired-replacem-1473125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content