Complaint Review: From You Flowers - Internet

• From You Flowers

Internet
    USA

From You Flowers Dramatic Bait & Switch....WOW!! Internet Nationwide

I would not buy anything else from here. And since they like to filter there reviews. Here goes one...This company really suck! They messed up my entire order!!!! I have never worked with a company that was so incompetent. Completely not what I ordered!!!

They couldn't get my order filled. I had to call places myself then they found someone but cancelled it by accident. Which I would not have known. They did not call me I had to keep calling them. They said they got it fixed. Then came back and said it couldn't be delivered on time. I called the shop myself and I knew from you flowers were lying because the shop told me they had already approved it. So I called the shop back to get the lady's name and called from you flowers back...lol.

Omg its amazing they could deliver it suddenly on time now...lol. my boyfriend sent a picture Omg lmao look at this mess! I paid $40 for this? Yeah never again. I hate this company they ruined everything! Total bait & Switch unbelievable!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/from-you-flowers/internet/from-you-flowers-dramatic-bait-amp-switchwow-internet-nationwide-1129006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content