X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Global Cash Card - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jonathan — Loveland Colorado USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Global Cash Card Nationwide USA

Global Cash Card Global Cash Card is a company that STEALS YOUR MONEY, by locking the card and making it impossible to UNLOCK Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Global froze my wire transfer as well

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am a father of 2 and 1 on the way with my beautiful girlfriend, although we are not in poverty level, we appreciate the value of a dollor, so when Global Cash Card locked my debit card immediately after my girlfriend put money(all that we had) on it via Western Union, a slight irritation and worry came over us. I had unfortunately became incarcerated on past stupidity and in order for us to talk she added the money on Dec 27th 2015, it is now Jan 14th 2016 and I have yet to beable to access my funds. I have sent in all of the information requested of me, and have called and spent countless hours on hold, actually I am on hold after calling and being hung up on numerous times, as I am typing this report. The "supervisor" requested proof of address and my birth certificate, I sent those as well as my ID & Social just to make sure and once they finally answered my 100th call they have the gulls to say " well Ms.Wisdom, your ID and Social copy are to dark and were going to need another. I kindly inturupted stating I sent those as extras and they were not requested, the lady argued with me saying otherwise. Finally after waiting to speak to a supervisor and verifying all of my information, I am on yet another hold and they are stating my address verification is wrong and in have a different one on file. I HAVE LIVED AT MY CURRENT ADDRESS SINCE I OPENED MY GLOBAL CASH CARD. Its $55.00 of my families own money, that we are in desperate need of my daughter needs diapers and my wife needs her prenatel medicine, I am so discussed by the unlawful, unkind, and difficult nature of this company. I once referred them to many, now I am to the point where I would fear for other people financial funds security if they were to in trust in Global Cash Card as their means of spending or receiving paychecks and their verybown, hard earned money. This is a discouraged father, trying to stop other financially burned family from going through this heartache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2016 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-cash-card/nationwide/global-cash-card-global-cash-card-is-a-company-that-steals-your-money-by-locking-the-car-1280177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Global froze my wire transfer as well

AUTHOR: NeilW - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 05, 2016

On October 14, 2015, I used money-gram to send money to my card. $999.99. Global held that money for 5 days. Telling me at first that Money-gram did not send it to them for that time. Then, on day 5, I got a call from someone, Nancy, from the security department. Telling me that Global had to verify the source of the funds because of the Patriot Act. When I pressed for details she hung up the phone on me.

I have since filed a complaint with the OCC, but all they did was repeat to me what Global told them. The person at the OCC told me she was working for a public relations company paid by the OCC, and did not know the laws, rules, or regulations the OCC is supposed to enforce.

On learning that Global uses Metabank's routing number I contacted Metabank to find out exactly when the money went through their bank. Metsbank told me they needed my card number that I used. I did not have it anymore, I asked Global fo it, and to date they refuse to give it to me, citing security as a reason. But they did tell me that Metabank has full access to Global's information. Meaning Metabank lied to me when they said they could not look it up.

Then, last week, the day I called Metabank, I got a call from Global, Neda Tahami, telling me that Metabank had, in their discretion, decidied to cancel my card. She also made reference to my complaint to the OCC. Metabank is not supposed to be telling Global what to do.

Something is going on. And the government agencies, the OCC and the CFPB, are do nothing organizations. There is a huge financial scam going on, and we are going to take the fall fo it, again.

Please let us help

AUTHOR: Peter - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, February 09, 2016

I am an employee of Global Cash Card and authorized to reply on their behalf.  We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We would like you to understand that we do not disconnect the calls on our cardholders unless profanity is being used and would like the opportunity to speak with you in regards to your account however we are unable to locate your account by the information provided. Please contact me at 888-220-4477 ext. 315 and I will be happy to serve you.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair