X  |  CLOSE

• Jomashop

New York, NY,
    United States

Jomashop Sells Fake Montblanc pens New York, NY

I bought a $400 Montblanc pen online from Jomashop on 12/19/18.  Within 6 weeks of occasional use (my husband is a professor and he used the pen at his office at home) he felt a crack in the piston housing.  I notified Jomashop immediately and was told by a Jomashop rep Rina that Jomashop had no return policy for defective products and I should take responsibility for my husband breaking the pen.

He used it less than 5 or 6 times and never left his desk, not sure how he would break it.  Anyway, I posted some negative reviews and then recently heard from another rep from Jomashop who asked for photos of the pen.  As my husband placed the pen on a table under a light to take the photo, the entire piston housing broke off.

I sent the photos to Jomashop and yet again, I was told Jomashop does not refund purchases for defective products.  How is this possible?  Jomashop is no better than some low rent cart on a city street, clearly what they sold me was a fake Montblanc.  My husband has 3 other Montblancs that he has had for years and there have been zero issues.  I notified Montblanc corporate about the fraud.  Stay away, they will rob you blind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2019 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jomashop/new-york-ny/jomashop-sells-fake-montblanc-pens-new-york-ny-1473117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content