Complaint Review: Plimus - Fremont California

Fremont, California
    United States of America

Plimus Plimus' vendor Fremont, California

*UPDATE Employee: Uninformed customer

Plimus suspended my account. They said my website is incomplete and my product description lacks sufficient detail. I said to them because is in "beta" or "test" stage and I'm testing my product's conversion rate and find the best price for the product before I launch it. They said they can't let me continue to sell without a working website just to find out the best price for my customers.

I don't remember "must have working website" was part of their Acceptable Use Policy (until now, 02/14/2011, I don't know if they change it in future so they can deny this).

If they need to review my website or something before I can start selling, they should have done that since the first time. It brought to my attention that they do this on purpose so they can have all the funds that are now frozen in my account.

This is just typical scammers, when the money already in possession, run with the money and gone.

The reason why I fill this report because I don't want to play their game and I'm sick of the way they treat other people.

And I still can ask all of my customers to do chargeback. Even though this means I'm giving away my product for free, it is better rather than giving their hard earned money to scammer like Plimus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plimus/fremont-california-94538-7301/plimus-plimus-vendor-fremont-california-695287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Uninformed customer

AUTHOR: Billy @ Plimus - (USA)

This customer is wildly uninformed and is simply trying to smear our name.  I invite everyone who as read this complaint to visit this BlackHat World (an independent forum) thread that he/she started and the responses.  http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/s**t-list/280482-plimus-scam-beware.html

He/she started the same thread at another independent forum and was quickly deleted by an administrator.