Complaint Review: Teaching Solutions - Nationwide

• Reported By: Earthtreadingstar — Sanger California USA
  • Teaching Solutions

Nationwide
    USA

Teaching Solutions Test prep services Tutoring service is a scam and a rip off New York Nationwide

Teaching Solutions uses the guise of numerous positive video reviews to lure customers in, but then it sucks them dry. Don't fall for their trap. The website makes it seem like it will be easy to get refunded or cancel anytime, but that is not the case. Once you buy one of their test prep ebooks they automatically sign you up for their "tutoring services" which they will continue to charge you for even when you've tried to cancel. I cancelled well within the trial period, or so I thought. I was surprised to find a $47 charge on my credit card bill from them again, even after I followed all of the specific directions to cancel. After another email and phone call, I was still no where near getting my money back or just getting them to stop charging me. The phone number listed on their website just leads to a long rambling recording-- no one is there to answer. I finally decided to cancel the credit card I had used, even though it would cause me a lot of hassle. It's better than being robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2017 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teaching-solutions/nationwide/teaching-solutions-test-prep-services-tutoring-service-is-a-scam-and-a-rip-off-new-york-n-1364533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content