X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shannon — Rapid City United States
  • Walmart United States

Walmart walmart.com A faulty Victor Reader Stratus12 M Daisy MP3 player returned on time was not refunded. CS contact failed.

I worked 2+ years for a retired blind college math teacher as a personal assistant.
I manage his purchases.

March 25, 2020 we ordered the Victor Reader Stratus 12 Daisy MP3 Player from Walmart online. It was a long while before he could try it.
It failed to play Daisy material that his government issued player could. The files 'were' Daisy, as I transferred the files myself onto his flashdrives.
On the last day allowed by Walmart to qualify for a refund, I got a receipt for it when I dropped off the item at a FedEx station.

For the following months I called the local Walmart, who said Walmart.com was a separate entity, and I tried the tol free phone number they gave me. I used the automated system, but could not reach anyone. I left 2-3 messages. Waited about 2 weeks. No response. I searched their website for a return dispute. I filled 2 reports over time, but still got no response! I re-read everything. We "definitely" sent the item back on time, in the original box, and undamaged in any way.

This is outrageous!

<br

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2020 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/walmart/dotcom-faulty-victor-reader-m-1496967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair