X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WalMart - Poulsbo washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Quilcene United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The pin on the card did not work that i had purchased at the store. The phone company are reluctant to help me even after sending in proof of purchase.  They had told me upon calling to ask the store to resolve the issue.  The store I bought it from(Wal Mart) also would not help me as they say it's not their fault it was scanned wrong--or what ever the issue is with the card no one has been clear about that-- and they are unable to correct it because they cannot scan and return the service card.

I was told rudely told I cannot be helped so I had to request the supervistor, who then told me they cannot scan the card as well as it is a return.  They then said I have to call Wal Mart customer service.  I had called the store customer service and they said they cannot help and had re directed me to Stright Talk instead of their management which they said they would transfer me to.

Staight Talk has not gotten back to me after I was told to send in the claim information as they were supposed to within 48 hours.  As of yet this has not been resolved.  Wal Mart is selling defective cards/cards that do not work then along with Satright Talk/Tracfone will not correct the issue.  This is ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2021 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/walmart/poulsbo-washington-did-1512682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair