X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marguerite — Church Point Louisiana
  • AuraVie West Hills, California USA

AuraVie Uskin, Ella Skin, AuraVie Update to yesterday's post West Hills California

Today I phoned my bank and was told that I was SOL because I used a debit card. And got fussed at like a child for doing so. I re-dialed the company using the 1-866-216-9336 number. Yesterday I had used the 1-888-609-8847 number. I let the man (he sounded like the same guy as yesterday) look me up in the system and today he found me. he did agree to cancel the order for this month.

No, I told him. I want a refund from 8/25/14 but he said it was too late. Checked the shipping number (that he didn't give to me) and said it had been delivered. It was NEVER received. I doubt it was delivered.

so I guess I am out $97.88 for the last 2 or 3 months.

Thank you to whomever posted the two ph numbers here at ripoff report.

If I try again tomorrow I'll re post.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2014 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auravie/west-hills-california/auravie-uskin-ella-skin-auravie-update-to-yesterdays-post-west-hills-california-1177167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content