Complaint Review: Cox Communications - Mesa Arizona

Mesa, Arizona
    United States

Cox Communications On Demand Bait and Switch Mesa Arizona

Went to watch an on demand show - Timeless - NBC
It showed all the episodes of season 1 available on demand to watch - nothing about any charge.
I watched the pilot and the 2nd episode. When I went to watch the 3rd episode the rest of season 1 came up with the word "BUY" on each episode and they wanted $2.99 per episode.

It's not bad enough that they are getting $230 per month, they have to gouge me for more. I would have never started watching in the first place if I knew they were going to pull the bait and switch. They originally came up as free (although they weren't free - I pay a ridiculous amount for TV) then as BUY. They are crooks, plain and simple!

The right Lawyer should file a class action suit aganst them, I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cox-communications/mesa-arizona/cox-communications-on-demand-bait-and-switch-mesa-arizona-1434025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content