X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Personnel Concepts - Buena Park California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lisa S — Venice Florida USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Personnel Concepts 8521 Whitaker Street Buena Park, California USA

Personnel Concepts Ripped Off by Mail Scam Dont Let this Happen to You Buena Park California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am just another victim....Got something in the mail stating they would send me this all in one laminate poster with shipping $25.90...Great I havent purchased a new one in years. Sent the check, threw away the old one and wanted for the new one.  It arrives, before I can even open the box I receive a bill for $214 additional due.  They called my husband the same day telling him he needed this or he would be fined and shut down unless he agrees to pay...As you can imagine when he calls me I am livid.  They added on $130 membership...Like I would want anything to do with this company and another $50 for the poster plus shipping.

Needless to say I just got off the phone with them.  They agreed to take it back at MY EXPENSE..if I give them my credit card number they will email me a return mail slip...Right.....Fool me once.....I told the girl since her company needs the money more than me feel free to keep the $25 dollars I will return the package return to sender not ordered.  How these scam artists have an A plus with the better business is beyond me.  However, you do buy a membership to belong to that entity so I guess anyone can be in good standings I guess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2015 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/personnel-concepts/buena-park-california-90621/personnel-concepts-ripped-off-by-mail-scam-dont-let-this-happen-to-you-buena-park-califor-1213535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair