X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Personnel Concepts - San Dimas California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JWC — Covington Washington USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Personnel Concepts P.O.Box 3353 San Dimas, California USA

Personnel Concepts Compliance Service Department Washington Businessees Inside: 10 Federal And Washington Regulations Affecting your Employees Immediate Response Requested San Dimas California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received an envelope in the U.S. Mail on Friday, 29 January.

It was addressed to me by name, at my home address.

After my name in the address block was the following:

Attention: Owner / Manager Mhz Consulting Services, followed by my home address.

The single sheet of paper inside had at the top in bold black letters this statement:

"ALERT: You Must Post Revised Washington & Federal Labor Law Notices"

Again, I was named as the Owner/Manager, advising me to order specific Washington State and Federal labor law notice signs for my business.

The form on this sheet of paper included a order sheet for the following sign:

State WA - Item No. SS1-U - Description 2016 Space Saver-1 All-On-One Washington & Federal Labor Law Poster - Price Each: $9.95, and of course a quantity block.

Also was a listing for LAM - Description: Please laminate the poster(s) I'm ordering for an addtional $10.00 each.

The company sending this bogus information was:

Personnel Concepts  P.O. Box 3353, SanDimas, CA 91773-7353

Telephone: (800) 333-3795

Fax: (800) 760-1190

www.personnelconcepts.com

Ref. No: P41630

I again state this is bogus as I have never owned a company, let alone a company named Mhz Consulting Services.

The only explanation I can come up with is that I am a FCC licensed Extra Class Amateur Radio operator, and my name and address can be found in different Ham radio operator data bases.

Mhz, and Khz for Megahertz and Kilohertz are frequency references quite common to amateur radio.

I immediately contacted the Washington State Attorney General's office, and the person I spoke with took the information I received, and told me that often bogus operators, such as this one, make a lot of money from gullible people who give credit card information to buy the signs.

What is also interesting is that the person at the State Attorney General's office says that the state issues these type of signs at no cost to business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2016 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/personnel-concepts/san-dimas-california-91773-7353/personnel-concepts-compliance-service-department-washington-businessees-inside-10-federa-1283634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair