THE SHEPHERD'S DIET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the shepherd's diet

There may be more reports for "the shepherd's diet"

For more results perform a general search for "the shepherd's diet"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 17 2017
The Shepherd's Diet diet Internet
I have emailed and messsaged The Shepherd's Diet numerous times to cancel my subscription. They have stopped sending my information yet they continue to charge my credit card. This has been going on for 4-5 months and I keep trying to get ahold of them. There is no phone number so all you can do is email. Do not do business with them. For a Christian company they do not operate in such a way.
Jun 20 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Unexplained charges Internet
I was very excited to first read about The Shepherd's Diet and how it was Bibilically based.  I ordered the books and read through all the materials quickly.   I was told nothing about a bi-weekly membership fee of $6.95 when I ordered the materials.  I suddenly saw charges on my credit card so I emailed about it and was informed of this membership fee.  There was absolutely no information about this when I bought the materials. This is the email I received: Thank you for the email. The Bi-weekly membership fee of $6.95 is to help keep you motivated and to provide you support to help you achieve your weight loss goals. We will be sending out weekly recipes, exercises, mindset moments, prayers etc. It is all setup to ensure success.   But we do understand your concern since you have not tried The Shepherd's Diet and are not ready to make the small financial commitment of $6.95.   That's why we have set it up so you can buy the product and the 4 bonuses and keep them and cancel if you like. The $6.95 will not be billed until 30 days later so you have time to review everything and see if it is for you. Also, we will also start sending out the weekly recipes, exercises etc before we start billing the $6.95.   I look forward to see you join the many thousands of good folks that have achieved their weight loss goals through The Shepherd's Diet.   Also, you can contact us any time to get thesubscription cancelled!   After this initial email I requested that the subscription be cancelled, which was done, but all the emails exchanged were not professional and seemed to be sent not from a business but from an individual person who had no idea how to handle business.   Beware of these undisclosed charges when you purchase the materials.  I have had some success with recipes and have enjoyed the information in The Shepherd's Diet but it is not very well written.  Lots of spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc.  It's almost written like someone who was writing a personal journal and not a professional book.
Aug 03 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Deducted $ from bank account I did not authorize.
I ordered diet for 47.99, which ended up 61.00. Then another $67.00 was deducted. I I wrote 3 emails demanding a refund. I got a response it would be back in my account in 2 days. I am waiting to see if it is.
Feb 02 2018
Shepherd's Diet Ripped Me Off.
I ordered the Shepherd's Diet but I was never granted access to it as promised.  I never received the introductory email as promised, therefore, I have no contact information.  When I attempted to reach them through their Contact Us link, I found that their email was inactive. The notice stated that I should contact the website owner.  That' what I was attempting to do!!!!
5, Report #1420150
Dec 31 2017
Shepherd's Diet. I purchased this diet using paypal but have received no information as to how to access it on line. Is it a scam? Internet
On the 31st December I heard about the Shepherd's Diet on line in an extended video. I then purchased it for $au47 using pay pal. I understood I would have access to the 5 books of information on line. I have receipt from paypal but no information from the company as to how to access the bòoks.
Feb 28 2017
The Shepherd's Diet or TSD Purports to be new Christian/Bible-based diet Internet
As a veteran dieter, I've pretty much seen it all.  But, when I found The Shepherd's Diet/TSD, I was extremely hopeful.  The very long intro video explained how through scripture and great study, Kristina Wilds had found a new infallible way to lose weight based on the Bible.  I bought the program with excited hope and immediately read all the material.  Imagine my saddened surprise to find that TSD was simply the Atkin's diet repackaged.  That very same day, I wrote to TSD and requested a refund (which is guaranteed in the first 60 days).  Though I was promised a response in 24 hours, 3 days later I was directed to another video that was intended to dispel the idea that TSD was the same as Atkins.  What Kristina Wilds explained in the video was there were 3 ways her diet was totally different than Atkin's:  Atkin's was not intended for long-term, lifetime use Atkin's didn't recommend the use of Ketostix to check your progress Atkin's didn't steer you away from Omega 6 fats as opposed to healthier Omega 3's As I stated, I am a veteran dieter and I have in my own library 2 of Dr. Atkin's books.  I promptly copied the pages in the books that showed #1 - 20 pages in Dr. Atkin's New Diet Revolution, dedicated to Lifetime management; #2 - 10 page references in the original Dr. Atkin's Diet Revolution regarding the purpose and use of Ketostix.  #3 was not addressed by Dr. Atkin's specifically. I created a pdf file of the above scanned information from these two books, still requesting my refund.  I have been repeatedly been ignored and redirected.  I informed customer service that I would be filing this report if my refund was denied, so here we are. I hope this helps even just one person from not being taken as I was by this Christian diet scam.
May 31 2017
The Shepherd's Diet Money was withdrawn from my account that I did not authorize. Unable to contact company. Internet
I have visited this site long ago and did pay to download thediet.  I did not however authorize further withdrawal of funds from my account. I have been to site to get a phone number and there is not a number to be found. When I tried to send an email it stated that the email was no longer active.
Mar 10 2004
The Original Diet Patchthe Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois
They took my money without my permission, they asked for me to pay for the shipping 1.49 and that was all. The next thing I know I get a 66.90 ATM like withdrawl from my checking account. Janann Atlanta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Mar 18 2004
The Original Diet Patch, Inc. Diet Scam Indianapolis Indiana
I received my free sample of The Original Diet Patch and I loved it. That was in December. I have been billed for three additional months supply and have never received any product. I have cancelled my account and they still continue to debit my checking account. I have called and spoken to customer service so many times I cannot even count. Each time I am told that it takes 7-10 business days for the product to reach me. I do not know about anyone else, but December through March 18 certainly seems to contain more than 7-10 business days. I have spoken to more than one supervisor, have numerous e-mails from this company regarding the shipment of my product. Lots of empty promises that my credit card has been credited, you name it. Sad thing is, I really liked the product and would probably have no problem with them if they just would ship the product as promised. Cindy austin, TexasU.S.A.
Apr 07 2004
Original Diet Patch ripoff, internet fraud Internet
My wife recently tried the trial version of this product, she received her patches but decided to cancel prior to her 30 days. The charge of 66.90 appeared on our account 12/11/03 and she promptly called to cancel. She was instructed to cancel through the website and that her credit to our account would appear in 7 - 15 days. After waiting the allotted time without credit to our account, she called again and was told that it would be another 15 days. 15 days passed and no credit, she opted to e-mail and has not received a response. Today 04/07/04 she has called and the phone line is automated, instructing all communication be done through an e-mail address without any other means of contact. I have contacted a lawyer to inquire about a validity of a lawsuit against The Original Diet Patch and by the looks of the complaints my wife and I are not alone. Jake The Colony, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 28 2001
diet zx ripoff, the phone continues to ring.
I ordered diet zx in october, It was billed to my credit card, when I called the company to find out where the product was two months later I got a recording saying that orders for october were being shipped and they were sorry for the delay. Now two weeks later I try calling back again because I still have not received the product and I can not reach anybody the phone continues to ring.
Oct 24 2017
Shepherd's House Moving AKA Massively overcharging for services...2 men moving, 5 hours for $730.00. Not what we were quoted! Marietta Georgia
We contracted Shepherd's House Moving, a Division of In the Mean Time, Ministries, Inc., located at 933 Roswell Street, Marietta GA 30060, to perform moving services to move the following items:A small dining room table with 2 leafs and 6 chairsA small two piece dining room hutch, all wood, no glass.A large TV entertainment center with 3 piecesA sears home gym (the old fashioned type that has 3 work areas on it)And, a small exercise push up chair (don't know it's actual name). Plus, move a box from a car out onto the patio about 30 feet (which they did on a dolly and took about 5 minutes) and slide one TV console from one side of the den to the other side (about 15 feet).That is it. Our agreed upon rate was $95 per hour, plus $50 to keep the furniture overnight and deliver the next morning. Imagine our insane suprise to receive a bill from Shepherd's House Moving for $730.00. The total job of packing up the few items took 2.5 hours. They then charged another 2.5 hours to deliver (no way it took that long as there was no packing time involved). But that's not all...They charged $180 for travel time. Our home is located about 5 miles from their store. The delivery point was also only a few miles away. How could it take that much time? Where did they go for $180.00? Certainly not the 10 miles or so that was in route between the two locations.On the gym set, I offered to take the couple of screws out of the set to break the unit down into 2 pieces (all of a 5 minute job).  But, the workers asked me not to disassemble the unit as they preferred to take it as one piece. Yet, when they get to the delivery location, they disassemble the unit, and add another $50 to the bill? Why? That's robbery. Especially when they told me not to take it apart.This company and all of it's subsidiaries should be ashamed that they are using christian names as if they are doing God's work and then ripping people off. Shame on them. They are operating as Shepherd's House Moving. But, then they charge your credit card as Shepherd House Discount Furniture. When you look up their website, they are a church called In The Mean Time Ministries Shepherd's House. On that website, they are offering the moving services, cleaning services, staffing and more.My hope is that this report reaches people so you do not make the same mistake of using this company. The owner, Donald Moore (he goes by Don), is quoting one price and then taking customers for a ride for a different price. Very unfair business practices.
Entity: Marietta, Georgia
Mar 04 2005
The Amazing Diet Patch ripoff! No money back guarantee honored. Illinois
I ordered a 90 day supply of diet patches. The internet information stated to change the patch daily, but when the patches arrived, the directions said new improved three day patch. When I wore the patch longer than 1 day I broke out in hives. I called the customer service number and they said to mail the patches in with the money back guarantee certificate and they would refund the money. I mailed them back. Then called to confirm they received them. They told me they received them on January 30, 2005. I would receive my refund in three to 7 days. I called again about the refund in 7 days and was told that it would take 5 to 10 days to process the refund. So i should call back in 3 days. I let it go a few more weeks. I called on 3/5/2005 and now they put me on hold for a customer service representative. after 10 minutes they click me to a message saying they are no longer taking orders. I called 2 more times and held for 10 minutes each time and then was sent to the recording. Jennifer dayton, OhioU.S.A.
Apr 13 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois
When I first subscribed to this scam I was suppose to get a 7-day free trial before I was actually to receive the 30-day product. I never received my free trial and I thought I had cancelled my subscription to this product, but as of 4-13-04 I received another delivery and charge to my credit card account which I had cancelled. I tried to contact this company via internet and I keep receiving and expired page warning. I want this product cancelled and all monies reimbursted to me. Carolyn Northfork, West VirginiaU.S.A.
May 11 2004
The Original Diet Patch over billed me $169.95 Tinley Park Illinois
I ordered the free one week trial for a charge of $2.95 shipping and handling, was told I should receive a 3 month supply before the free week was up if I wanted to continue with it, it didnt come as they said it would and since I didnt lose any weight using this product I cancelled it, roughly 3 weeks later I found they charged my credit card $169.95 for this product that I cancelled. Rebecca Wilmington, IllinoisU.S.A.
Nov 01 2004
I ordered the trial diet patches in August and they charged my credit card $169.95. I called them and stated that I did not want any more diet patches and I was told that the patches were already mailed out. He told me that when I receive them to put on the package, Return to sender and that I would be reimbursed my $169.95. Well, when I received the patches, I wrote return to sender and dropped it in the mail, now it has been 3 months and I have not been reimbursed my money. This is very unfair and something needs to be done about this. Dorothy New Bedford, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: TYNLEY PARK, Illinois
Oct 20 2004
The Orignal Diet Patch just another one of those scams! Nationwide Internet
I ordered the free sample 3 weeks ago and since then have been trying to cancel the membership that they say you have 15 days to do so. Well just as everyone else I have had no luck getting ahold of the company... The emails I send get rejected, and the number that I had does not work. I took someones advise and called and emailed Nick King 800-741-2162 and left him a message and emailed him a letter. I hope this works! I just can't figure out if there is so many people that have complained and have now filled up this message board with compaints then how in the world can these people continue to do what they are doing? I just can't figure it out... Well I hope everyone has good luck in winning against this disaster that they call a great thing. YEAH RIGHT! Tammy Dallas Tx. Tammy irving, TexasU.S.A.
Jun 09 2004
The Original Diet Patch ripoff Internet
I order the original diet patch off of the internet. I did receive the product, which was a money back lose pounds within three months. I called after a few months of using their product to cancel my order. Supposedly my order was cancelled, and I would not be billed again. As of recently I am receiving e-mails that are stating my purchase with the original diet patch company has been approved, and that I will be billed accordingly. In the e-mail they give a customer service number which is no longer connected. Angela Ellenburg, New YorkU.S.A.
May 15 2004
08:58 PM - The Original Diet Patch ripoff Tinley Park Illinois
This company did the same thing that they did to a lot of other people. My minor daughter used our bank card to order a free diet patch thinking that there would be no charge without our permission. The company automatically charged my account $2.95 which I ignored - big mistake. Then they sent some more patches and charged my account $169.95. I did notice this one. I called my bank, BofA, and they filed a dispute. They told me to send the package back. This is not a gaurantee that I will be refunded. I have yet to deal with the company. I have heard that their phone # does not allow you to talk to a person. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. William Wildomar, CaliforniaU.S.A.
20, Report #120623
Dec 01 2004
My Diet Patches rip-off! Ordered 90 day supply and haven't got the product. Internet
First off i wish i had of know about this site 3 weeks ago. I would have never ordered anything from Three weeks ago I ordered the 90 day supply of patches. I paid $147.00 plus $10.00 S&H. I also paid an extra $10.00 so that I would receive them within two business days. The charge was then taken out of my bank account the next day. I waited the two days and hadn't gotten them so I called customer service and was told it would take seven days to for them to make sure the check cleared. They said it would go through World-E checks first. So i waited 7 days and then called back. They said it should clear within the next 2 days. I then left to visit family for Thanksgiving and when i got home 5 days later, the patches still hadn't arrived. So i called a third time and the rep. said the check still hadnt cleared. She supposivly spoke with a manager and then replied that it will clear in the next day or two. She also said she would send me an email when it did for verification. I waited 2 more days and called back to ask if there was anyway to speed up the process. I was told that i could have my bank fax a copy of the transation and it would help to speed things up. So i called the bank and had them fax the document. I then called customer sevice to inform them that the document was being faxed. I asked if this would do any good or if i was just waisting my time. I was told that a note was made on my order and when the manager got the fax he would send me an e-mail letting me know if it would speed things up or not. So now here i am waiting on this e-mail. I feel like they're just giving me the run around. All i want is the patches. I'd rather buy something that didnt work than to pay and never receive the product. Courtney Florence, AlabamaU.S.A.
Oct 15 2004
Original Diet Patch rip-off Another one bites the dust Unknown
I am yet another victim of the Orginial Diet Patch rip-off. I did receive one email from them back in July which stated that they were looking into why I did not receive my refund. Four months later no refund. Please include me in any class action suits that are out there. Senyal Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.
Jun 15 2004
Original Diet Patch ripoff! The free sample has cost me nearly $70 a month! Internet
I saw an advertisement on the internet for a free 1 week supply for the original diet patch. I had to enter credit card information for the 2.95 shipping cost and I month later I noticed a 66.90 charge on my credit card account, about 1 week later I received the 1 month supply and notified them that I would be returning the shipment and would like my account credited. The next month I noticed another 66.90 charge on my account. I notified them once again, returned the shipment. I have talked to several people on the phone about my account and said it was under approval and it should only be another week, that was late May. I have since tried to make another phone call about the credit to my account on June 5th and the message now says We are no longer accepting orders at this time but,you can notify us at I have since sent out several e-mails without a response. Diana Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Jun 08 2004
Original Diet Patch - the snooze & loose ripoff! Internet
I asked for a free sample, they say no obligation. I paid 2.95 for the shipping. Then they billed me for $169.00 for this patch I never accepted. I have contacted this company 20 times by phone with no luck. Karen Pompano Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 08 2002
Diet ZX Strikes Again the ripoffs
I too was taken in by Diet ZX and their free claim. I paid for the shipping, $55.60, and waited. They charged my card 8/03. In September, I received 8 bottles of night time ZX only. It was supposed to be 4 of night and 4 of Daytime ZX. So I called and asked for the daytime pills. I waited and still no daytime ZX. I called in October and they said they would send them out. I waited. Still no pills. I called in November to let them know I still did not have the daytime ZX. They said they could send them to me within two weeks, no problem. This was 11/2. On 11/20, still no pills, so I called up for a refund. I had it. I was told it takes up to 30 days for them to refund my credit card. It is now 01/08/02, and there is still no refund showing on my card. I am dreading calling up these people since you are guarenteed at least a 10 minute wait on hold. This is crazy, since they have now had my money for 4 months and I haven't seen a refund yet. I don't know what to do or how I can get them to refund me for sure. I have already paid my bill and I think it is too late to dispute the charges.
Entity: Bell, California
Jan 29 2002
Diet ZX Ripoff. paid by credit card & never received the pills
On October 31/01, I saw their ad on TV so decided to try their free offer, giving them my credit card number. It is now Jan. 29/02 & all I have received is my bill!!! Their free offer came to the amount of $71.60 (U.S.) but I was billed for $116.47 (Canadian). I have tried phoning but all I get is the busy signal. I would really appreciate getting my money back as I am a widow on a very small fixed income. I thought this would be cheaper than having to buy a new wardrobe. HA! May Breton, Alberta, Canada
Entity: California