Complaint Review: Seekverify - Internet

• Reported By: Renae — Cle Elum Washington United States
  • Seekverify

Internet
    United States

Seekverify PRN22.com Completed a unauthorized $39.95 Transaction On my card Internet

I checked a phone number thru there website. States pay a dollar and get info. I paid my dollar and emailed minutes later to cancel any $39.95 subscription as there is no where on the websie to do that, which I assume, is the way they steal your money. I emailed right away and canceled it. I assumed it would be fine, as this is what the company said to do. Low and behold, nope that is not correct. It doesn’t state this on their scammy site but apparently they want you to include the credit card number. Um nope not happening. So they charged me... awesome. Course no where on there site does it state this. This is what I was told by Jon Rentaburn( I’m sure that’s not his real name). He’s supposedly the supervisor. If you need to call the customer service manager (I asked for the info) it’s a Chris Matthews supposedly. That’s who I’m calling tomorrow. I’m trying to find out who owns it as I will take it that far to get the refund. I will not be scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2018 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seekverify/internet/seekverify-prn22com-completed-a-unauthorized-3995-transaction-on-my-card-internet-1424272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content