Complaint Review: EMPIRE TODAY - MELVILLE New York
EMPIRE TODAY Subpar Materials, Mediocre Installation/Work, NOn-Existent Customer SErvice MELVILLE New York
Note from Empire Today
1.Subpar Materials/Carpets--Carpets shedding, and bold
2. Mediocre Installation--Edges not properly secured throughout
3. Under Staffed -- Sent only 2 installers for a job that probably required 3-4 guys, it took them all day from appx. 9am to after 7P
4. Non_Existent Customer SErvice once they've pocketed your Money--Empire does not call you back if you have a complaint unless you fill out the survey and given them a bad review
5. They don't really have specialists that would come back to "inspect" the areas of complaint. they send the same installers whom will then tell you that they did a good job and that the problem is what's below the padding (ex. your concrete or wood).
6. Empire gives you the run around
7. They want you to pay the balance prior to the work being done. NOw i see why they ensure payment is made PRIOR to them even touching the cutter! they want to ensure that they're paid regardless of what the outcome of the work is (ex. dissatisfied customers and/or work not completed satisfactorily)
8. They do not stand by their product nor their service promises
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2018 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/empire-today/melville-new-york-11747/empire-today-subpar-materials-mediocre-installationwork-non-existent-customer-service-m-1454734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.