X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-a-Car - FL

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Heidi — Ridge Manor Florida USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

About 10 years ago I had to rent a car from Enterprise due to a car wreck and they had an office at the car dealership that i was getting my repaired at. After i returned the rental to Enterprise all of a sudden I am getting harrasing and threatening emails and phone calls about damage to this car, which were not there when i returned it. I ignored them.

I just tried booking a reservation today and I was told that i was on the DO NOT RENT list. I was not given and explanation other than to call the 800 number. I got the run around and was eventually told it was for returning a damaged car. There was no damage when I returned it. But they do not want to see the photos that I took when I returned it to there office that does not have a secured lot. They want $500 (my deductible) to be able to rent from them again. Not in this life time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2017 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rent-a-car/fl/enterprise-rent-a-car-theives-zephyrhills-florida-1407535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, November 03, 2017

Heidi,

we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.  I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.  We would like to speak with you further.  Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair