X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car - Mission Viejo California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brent — Newport California United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Enterprise Rent A Car 23682 Via Fabricante Mission Viejo, California United States

Enterprise Rent A Car Repeatedly Charged my credit card , over and over..with total disregard to me or my credit. Ridiculous. Rude , Rude Rude!!!!! Mission Viejo California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

To all my fellow Americans. Please listen because I do care about you! Do not trust or use this company. I know you think they are a good company.  I agree they used to be.

I remember they would pick me up and drive me home...Easy Peasy. Im from Boston and in Boston this place would probably ...not be in business. I have used these people on 3 occasions.  First time , my car was stolen ..rertrieved by onstar...man arrested...i got billed for the car.

Second time... overcharged my roomate even thoufgh he had insurance...ripoff...$500 per week , billed in advance...hassled daily about payment...total messs. I said , i know what im doing the third and final experience.  By the way Credit card just went to collections .

The Story,

i got rear ended.  I got insurance claim number....gave them a card to hold ...not to charge. ( they promised me,,this little asian dude) They charged, and charged , and charged up to $750.00.

My card only had a 1000.00 limit, cash avail 200.00      i now owe $1700.00 I got Bilked.   They lied to me and said " you haver a claim number...cool...all set...we just need a card on file. 1 year later, cancelled card, bad blood, fraudulant charges and a Citigroup who is shady and uncooperative backs them I have never been so ridiculed, put down, yelled at, etc.

This place should be closed down. They swore at me.  Threatened Sheriffs on me to return car. I never would hit a girl, but i would make an exception ...only kidding.  i have not been this mad in a long time. There is nothing I can do but vent to all you nice people. I pray you all do well but do not give these thieves a card or even go to them. Im serious.

if you read this you lowlife mgr know it all. I hope you get fired.  You are a loser and you are dispicable. Get help.  Dont take your dead end job out on me because you are ugly and scornful.  it is not my fault you are fake. Please get help, im sorry if i offended you, but i call it like ut is. Maybe one day you will learn to be nice...or die a spinster with kankles and no teeth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2018 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rent-a-car/mission-viejo-california-92691/enterprise-rent-a-car-repeatedly-charged-my-credit-card-over-and-overwith-total-disre-1427964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair