Complaint Review: KB HOMES "BUILD TO ORDER" - Los Angeles California

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Reported By: edinburg Texas
  • KB HOMES "BUILD TO ORDER"
    Kb Homes- 10990 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, California

Kb Homes KB HOMES- WERE NOT BUILD THE RIGHT WAY Los Angles California

First thing I want to recommend you are to never buy a home from KBHOMES. I am a home owner and I had never been so humiliated in my life until I both this house. Is going to be my first year leaving in this house and it already got the hole roof repair, the brick, the carpet, closets , A/C, drive way, front door, walls in the house, ceiling roof, windows and a lot of other detail around the house. I had already file a lot of complains and they could never fix anything the right way all they do is mess and leaves it worse to repair in all of the houses. Having to put up with their unexpected responsibility is been like hell. The hurricane dolly left damages in the whole neighborhood. All house had water in their house, second floors collapsed and lots of furniture got damage and was not paid for. These damages were cause because the roof tiles were install inappropriate, the tiles had only one nail instead of two. Is been months since DOLLY and they still can even finish just one house, their work is so poor they I can usurer you their customer service workers don't even have legal paper to work for them ..No wonder why this is all a mess!!!

Erika
edinburg, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kb-homes-build-to-order/los-angeles-california-90024/kb-homes-kb-homes-were-not-build-the-right-way-los-angles-california-388574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content