Complaint Review: QX Telecom - Thousand Oaks California

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Reported By: Newnan Georgia
  • QX Telecom
    PO Box 3213 Thousand Oaks, CA.
    Thousand Oaks, California

QX Telecom ripoff scam Thousand Oaks California

QX Telecom I found where this company had debited my checking account on four occassions without my knowledge or consent. I never knew that this company exised ripoff business from hell Thousand Oaks California .....

I was notified by my bank of a NSF fee and I found that to be odd knowing that I had monies in my account. I received a statement from my bank showing where a company by the name of QX Telecom had debited my checking account without my authorization.

I called the company and was told that the last two debits would be credited to my account which to date has not happened. I was also told that the other two debits had to be investigated. I asked the vustoner no service reps how did they obtain my baking information. I was told that they could not give me that info.

I asked how did they solicit their business. I was told that they could not give out that info. I was told by one customer service rep that a corporate headquarters was located in CA and in New York then I was hung up on. I called back in an attempt to obtain a telephone number for the office in New York and was told that no such office exist.

This Company scamsand I have filed a complaint with the FCC which I recomend that other victims do. The form to be filled out with the FCC is form 475. The web site for this is www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html

Eugene
Newnan, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qx-telecom/thousand-oaks-california-91359-0213/qx-telecom-ripoff-scam-thousand-oaks-california-43184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content