Complaint Review: IRS - Oklahoma

• Reported By: Michael — Coushatta United States
  • IRS

, Oklahoma
    United States

IRS Heavy Indian accent. Called stating they were the IRS and a warrant was to be issued for my arrest. Did not even use my name. Oklahoma

On Thursday morning 7/12/18 at 11:19 am I received a phone call. The caller had a heavy Indian accent. She stated she was from the IRS and a warrant had been issued for my arrest. She did not use a name. I asked her where she was calling from. She hung up. The phone number she called was 4056485037. I looked the area code up. It says Oklahoma. I called her back. I got another person with an Indian accent. I asked where were they located. They hung up again. This has happened many times recently. And I have fully paid all my taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/irs/oklahoma/irs-heavy-indian-accent-called-stating-they-were-the-irs-and-a-warrant-was-to-be-issued-1451403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content