Report: #1422037

• Reported By: What Did they Think? — TULSA Oklahoma United States
  • IRS

Nationwide
    United States

IRS William Tanne, Laquinda and others I had an outstanding balance and if I did not call back and pay, I would be arrested Nationwide

They called and gave a case number and stated I had misrepresented my taxes for the years 2011 - 2016, and that I owed a blaance of $6821.  Later the balance was raised to $7949.  I was told that I had intentionally misrepresented my income and I owed that money and that failure to give them the money, an arrest warrant would be issued.  If I took the money to a money service at the local grocery store, that would quash the warrant.  They all spoke with an Indian accent.  I inquired as to how much I represented on my 2016 taxes and the INVESTIGATOR could not give me a figure.  Furhtermore, he could not even provide me with the last 4 digits of my SSN.

I filed a complaint with the treasury department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2018 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/irs/nationwide/irs-william-tanne-laquinda-and-others-i-had-an-outstanding-balance-and-if-i-did-not-call-1422037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content