Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com - Internet

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Reported By: Terri — New Castle Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Nomorerack.com

Internet
    United States of America

Nomorerack.com Two chances, won't send product, repeatedly authorizes my card then cancels transaction Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I have three times attempted to make tablet purchases from this company: nomorerack.com. This company debited my Visa all three times, held it for over a week each time, then never send the product. They have been spamming my email ever since. After the third "failed" transaction, the customer service operator asked that I submit it a 4th time and that if it doesn't go, then I can wait 7 to 10 business days to get my 162*4 back.

11/07/20120VISA - NOMORERACK.COM INC$162.00

Yet they are claiming that my cvv code is entered incorrect, then they said it was the computer I used (I used two different computers at two different locations). This remains unresolved. I will not do business with this company and I am attempting to stop their relentless spam. Use at your own risk, and know they WILL charge your card and send you nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-two-chances-wont-send-product-repeatedly-authorizes-my-card-then-cancel-965847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Terri,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered in processing the payment for your order.  Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately settled for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.